Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Admire My Friends

I am the one who always believes this - "Friends can be a source of Inspiration too". Friends, are the people who in fact have a profound impact on the way we shape our lives. Each and are everyone of us are bound to meet many new Friends on this great Odyssey of life. We can't disprove the fact that each one of them have some role to play in our life. The only constraint here is that, some play a Significant role while others only a little role. But we can really learn from every one of them no matter the kind of role they play. Likewise we can offer something to them.

Although I am not the kind of one who hangout much with their friends on a nice weekend, I still learn a lot from them and admire my friends. Be it the 'Curious Santhosh', or 'Success crazy Satish' or 'Humorous Rohith and Bala', or ' --Stong in his Principles-- Yogesh', or 'Sanjay who is as jubilant as a child' or 'Paul - who is my Role model in Studies and an example of positive thinking' or ' Shrewd Ritam Das' or 'Hard working Raga' or 'Loved by All Tamizh' or 'Difficult to understand Surya' or a ' --Active and Take all easy-- Sneha' or 'Sincere Sangeetha' etc.. (excuse me for lots of 'OR's here because the list is even more big, sorry If I have left some..), everyone has something to offer for me and I have learned something or other from them. And I hope they feel the same.

Thank you all for the pleasant journey so far and I wish u all success in life. Be happy.

With regards,
G.Vivek Venkatesh

No comments:

Post a Comment