Monday, October 25, 2010

Amazon Kindle is Cool

Recently got a new 3G kindle with WI FI from my aunt in US as a gift...This has topped my wish list for over 2 years and I always had the belief that I would get it somehow.. It is very difficult to buy it in India and now I am finally happy that I have it my hands now..

I am really really satisfied with it...Its really a COOL gadget, and if you are a bookworm i guess this ebook reader will be very much useful to you...The 'Whispernet' (free 3G internet offered by Kindle) is actually working in Chennai, Earlier it wasn't working and now its working and its really useful.. Right from native pdf support to Highlighting and note taking this Kindle is Awesome in its features. The E INK technology that it uses make u feel that you are reading an actual book, I bet you won't feel any strain that you get while reading ebooks in your laptop or mobile phone...

To put it simple "Kindle kindled my passion for reading books..." :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment