Thursday, August 26, 2010

Got Inspired from "The GOOGLE STORY"

It is not often that I read books, but at times I do, and especially "Books of Inspiration". Recently I had been to Delhi, where I had bought a book "The GOOGLE story" by David A Vise for `200 (download rupee font if you don't see it Rupee Symbol).

Just now completed some 50 Pages of the 320 pages book, but the Kind of Inspiration that it gave me was Amazing. I wonder the hard work put, and the commitment shown by Youth Legends Larry Page and Sergey Brin. The book has been perfectly written by David A Vise and it can assure you its a Gripping book written like a Detective Story.....The various points that have been highlighted in the books can give you vast amount of confidence and create Zeal and ardor within you to achieve something. Its a detailed account of spectacular rise of the Worlds No 1 Search Engine.

So just in case you haven't read the book, and get a chance to read, don't miss out!!!....Looking for some surprises, inspiration from the Remaining part of the book....


G.Vivek Venkatesh


(Google Books Preview)



No comments:

Post a Comment